My ads

My ads

Saturday, June 6, 2009

DisneyLand Japan


We went to Disney as it was my sisters birthday in Japan and she wanted to see it. We have been to all of the Disneys now apart from the on in Hong Kong but I guess in a month or so I will be living near it so we will go and see that one too. :)

The Disney in Japan is the only one not owned by the ones in the USA. 
Tokyo Disney is in Chiba and you can either get there from Tokyo station by tr
ain or you can get the bus from Yokohama station from the bus terminal section C stop number 17 it costs about 1200 yen for the bus oneway.

I would recommend staying all day and staying for the light show I have never done it before and it was very good. 

The rides are the same as the one in CA, Space Mountian, Splash mountian, Big thunder mountian. So on.

However, the Japanese Disney is a must I have never seen anything like it before the men ware ears the girls dress up like princeses and no I mean women over 20. 

Its a real experiance but a good one too. 








No comments:

Post a Comment