My ads

My ads

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dave, Ken and claire arrive in Japan



Dave at the shrine near my house for children that have died.


Coming to Japan, the flight from the UK takes anywhere from 11 hrs and 30mins to 13hrs.


They came direct by Virgin they said it was nice and they all got a good meal. Getting from the airport to Tokyo or Yokohama.




I would recommed the bus there is no changing trains and it takes you all the way to the nearst station to your home. unless you are staying in Ueno, tokyo station, Shinjuku or Yokohama station then I would not take the train.




I told them to get the bus to Center Minimi this is very close to my house and the bus goes all the way there from stop number 9. they found there way to my house by about 1:30pm and we had a little rest before going out for dinner. I told them not to sleep as it will hinder there trip I find the best way to get over jet lag is to stay up and go to bed at the nearest time to your bed time in your own country.




We went to gratzi Garden its quite a nice chain itallian I know why did we go there they are in Japan eat sushi or some thing Japanese. Well Ken is a little fussy and even there he did not eat much lol.
on the way back from the resturant we came accross a temple and stopped there it was for kids that had died a little sad but a nice temple and shrine.




No comments:

Post a Comment