My ads

My ads

Saturday, May 2, 2009

first day in Akita:

Akita Japan, I came down today a few days after my wife the reason for this I could not take holiday. Today for me is the first day of golden week. I will enjoy this break.My day started with waking up at 4am, I had to catch the plane at 7:45 and thought there will be allot of people leaving Tokyo today. I could have got the Shinkansen but Akita is about 5hrs plus from where we live in Yokohama.

Well Akita looked fantastic when I flow in it still had snow on the mountains, I thought here we go northen Japan its going to be freezing but it was very nice today. My son Kai was there to great me off the plane how I missed his cheeky smile.

We did not do too much today after we got back and dropped my bags off we went for a trip to yaki ni ku, This is Japanese BBQ. I love the stuff. However, it was few hot to be eating BBQ inside with no Aircon on. After that we took Kai to the park, It was very funny I had so many people looking at me. I guess there are not many of us gaijins in Akita, I am a novelty lol.

It was too funny taking Kai on the slide he loves it and laughs we also took him in the sand pit where I am now still digging the sand out of my pants.

Well blog more tomorrow We will do some travel tomorrow maybe to Akita Fuji, I will write more then and add some pictures.

nite.


No comments:

Post a Comment