My ads

My ads

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back from Goldenweek and back to work in Roppongi


Japan and Working, it really sucks sometimes to work in Japan, Japan seems to do everything to keep the normal man down. For example, its really humid now and the summer or rainny season is almost here. However, the train company refuse to turn on the aircon as its not summer. Japan has really strange rules. Another one the outside swimming pools are not open as its not summer never mind it was 33c the other day. In my native England it can be 20c out side and everyone will be flocking to the beach or the outside pools in Tooting and Brixton.

I have to travel about 1hr to work everyday in extream heat I almost passed out the other day as the train fans or aircon was not on. Its funny Japan is the only country where you go to a hotel and it says keep the aircon at 27c in the summer. My god I sweat.

Well enough of my ranting about the bad things in Japan. On a good note my brother will come over from England in 2 weeks time so more planning and travel I can write about.

I think this time he comes over We will do the districts of Tokyo that we did not get to see. I will also take him to see Mount Fuji and Maybe we will take a trip to Osaka, Nara and Kyoto. I will put some information up on what to do in these places nearer the time also on how to get there.
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment