My ads

My ads

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ted on TV, With Kawaii Japanese girl hehe




The Video above shows me on TV I was a judge in a show that was meant to sell Japanese game show concepts to the world there were judges from all over the world. The host I belive was half French and the Half French Half British guy was in love with her.

Below and to the right shows me a little embarised as the Japanese guy either said he loves me or likes me in a strong way. Being on TV in Japan is very cool. This Gaijin cannot speak much Japanese other than Gaijin smash when I walk out of the train station without paying my fair. :) That was a joke. :) My wife would kill me.




This was the second time I was on TV in Japan the first I was on a show about JK rowling the creator of Harry Potter. I played a few Charaters one a japanese publisher, how the hell did a blonde haired blue eyed chap from the UK get away with that one might ask. Well to answer the bastards cut my head off lol. I was so bigging myself up to my family and in-laws haha only to find they had cut my head off. :(

Lets hope the next time on TV will be good and I can be one of the few famous Gaijins. :)




にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ 日本での国際生活へ
にほんブログ村


にほんブログ村 恋愛ブログ 国際結婚へ
にほんブログ村


にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村



No comments:

Post a Comment